John’s Raspberry Relaxant.
You can cook John’s Raspberry Relaxant using 3 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of John’s Raspberry Relaxant
- Prepare 50 ml of damson gin liqueur.
- It's 150 ml of chilled sparkling Saumur - or Sekt or Prosecco. Champagne is an option but will tend to be overawed by the liqueur.
- Prepare 4 of raspberries.
John’s Raspberry Relaxant instructions
- Put the gin liqueur in a glass, add the sparkling wine and then the raspberries..
- Imbibe in pleasant company!.